Ultrasonic Pest Repeller vs Electromagnetic Plugin Pest Free
Pest Free® uses technology more effective than ultrasonic pest repellers to alter existing Electromagnetic Field within a buildings structure.
The Pest Free® Technology is more effective than ultrasonic pest control devices and will not effect cats, dogs, birds, computers or the electricity flow in a building. It is Family Safe, Environmentally Responsible, and long term cost effective and maintenance free.
Compared to Ultrasonic Devices
- An ultrasonic device only has an effect on insects or vermin when they are in a direct line of sight with the device.
- Ultrasonic devices cannot penetrate into or behind cupboards, drawers, wardrobes or walls where pests actually nest and breed.
- To effectively control insect and vermin activity by an Ultrasonic device you would require one unit per room including one unit in the roof cavity to effectively control a home. This of course, only effective if the pests are in a direct line of sight of the device. For example: If an Ultrasonic device was operating in a room and there was a cockroach one metre away from the device, either behind a closed kitchen cupboard door or under a refrigerator, the Ultrasonic device would have a zero effect on the cockroach.
- Ultrasonic devices have now been totally banned in Canada by the Canadian Government due to the validity of the claims made by Ultrasonic manufacturers promoting and retailing Ultrasonic Pest Controllers.
Ultrasonic company claims
- Companies claim that one unit is only required to effectively cover up to 2500 square feet in a home. This could be true if the home was an open type structure with no internal walls.
- They stipulate that their device rids homes of dozens of types of insects and rodents without any form of scientific or analytical testing to back their claims.
Electromagnetic (Pest Free) Devices
Many products in today’s market claim to use electromagnetic technology. Pest Free had had the majority of the current competitors’ products tested by an independent engineer with little or no results. Please contact Pest Free for a copy of these reports. You will find that these products will have no scientific testing as all the Pest Free products have.
- Plug In Pest Free devices operate by switching a coil across the active and neutral leads of the electrical wiring. This produces short ‘Bursts” of electro motive force at 50Hz which feeds down the wiring, effectively modulating the existing electromagnetic field created by the 50Hz supply at the frequency of these “Bursts” as the coil is switched “on” and “off”. Put simply, Electromagnetic devices, when plugged into a normal power supply outlet, utilises the existing electromagnetic field already contained within a building. It pulses at predetermined intervals to affect the sensitive metabolism of pests.
- Plug In Pest Free devices go straight to the heart of where cockroaches and vermin nest and breed making it impossible for them to nearly survive.
- Plug In Pest Free devices penetrate through walls in to cupboards, drawers and where pest also reside quite happily.
- One Plug In Pest Free device will genuinely cover an entire home up to 2000 square feet including the roof cavity.
- Analytical as well as scientific testing have been carried out on Plug In Pest Free devices, which unequivocally consequently supports our claims that they do affect the metabolism of rats, mice and aid in the control of cockroaches
Plug-In Pest Free’s electromagnetic devices will give you a genuine Pest Free home from pest residing and breeding with those premises. Ultrasonic devices will only stop pests from being within a direct line of sight of the device in a home. These pests will still be able to carry out their normal day to day functions, including breeding within the cupboards and walls of a home as normal.