Ultrasonic Pest Control vs Electromagnetic Pest Control
The Pest Free® electromagnetic pest control technology is more effective than ultrasonic pest control. It alters the existing electromagnetic field within a building’s structure, without affecting pets, computers or your electricity flow. It is family safe, environmentally responsible, long-term cost effective and maintenance free.
- Insects and vermin need to be in a direct line of sight with the device.
- Ultrasonic devices cannot penetrate cupboards, drawers, wardrobes or walls where pests nest and breed.
- The average home would need one unit per room plus one in the roof cavity to effectively control pests. And pests would still need to be in a direct line of sight. For example, if a cockroach was one metre away from the device but behind a cupboard door or under the refrigerator, the ultrasonic device would have zero effect on the cockroach.
- Canada has banned ultrasonic devices due to the validity of claims made by companies manufacturing, promoting and retailing ultrasonic pest control devices.
Pest Free‘s Electromagnetic Devices
Many products in today’s market claim to use electromagnetic technology but have no scientific testing to prove they work. Pest Free has had the majority of the current products tested by an independent engineer with little or no results.
- Plug-In Pest Free devices operate by switching a coil across the active and neutral leads of the electrical wiring. This produces short ‘Bursts” of electromotive force at 50Hz which feeds down the wiring, effectively modulating the existing electromagnetic field created by the 50Hz supply at the frequency of these “bursts” as the coil is switched “on” and “off”. Put simply, electromagnetic devices, when plugged into a normal power supply outlet, utilise the existing electromagnetic field already contained within a building. It pulses at predetermined intervals and disrupts the normal behaviour of pests.
- The Plug-In Pest Free signal goes where cockroaches and vermin nest and breed. It becomes impossible for them to comfortably remain in those locations.
- The Plug-In Pest Free signal penetrates through walls into cupboards, drawers and where pests reside.
- One Plug-In Pest Free device covers an entire home up to 2000 square feet (200 square metres). This includes the roof cavity when normal household wiring is being utilised.
- Analytical and scientific testing have been carried out on Plug-In Pest Free devices. The results unequivocally show that Plug-In Pest Free gets rid of rats and mice and aids in the control of cockroaches.
Plug-In Pest Free‘s electromagnetic devices give you a genuine Pest Free home. Rodents are driven out of nesting spots in in wall and ceiling cavities. Ultrasonic devices will only stop pests if they are within a direct line of sight of the device. Pests will still be able to carry out their normal day-to-day functions, including breeding, within cupboards, walls and ceilings.