The unit operates by switching a coil across the Active and Neutral leads of the electrical supply wiring. This produces short bursts of electromotive force at 50Hz, which feeds down the wiring effectively modulating the existing electromagnetic field created by the 50Hz supply at the frequency of these bursts, as the coil is switched on and off.
The Pest Free® Technology will not affect cats, dogs, birds, computers or the electricity flow in a building. It is family safe, environmentally responsible, long-term cost effective and maintenance free.
If you care about the future of our environment and your family you need to plug in a Pest Free into your home or business. No Chemicals, No Fumes, No Smell, No Mess, Family Safe, Non-Toxic, Environmentally Responsible, and Long-Term Cost Effective. Join the hundreds of thousands of consumers around the world using Pest Free® in their homes.
Pest Free® is manufactured to meet the highest Standards and meets all Australian Safety Standards and is “C” Tick Approved.
Pest Free® is also the ONLY product of its kind to have been scientifically tested and proven to work. For the full details about this testing, click here.